The original Faux Spring Reverb can be found on pedalboards throughout the world. This compact version of that pedal delivers the same incredible performance, and it’s sure to fit in the space you have left on your board. Its twangy and percussive ambient effects are tailor-made for guitar and will lend a classic sound to everything you play. Guitarists everywhere are sure to swarm to the Mini Faux Spring Reverb.
The Mini Faux Spring Reverb’s simple-to-use 3-knob layout makes finding your perfect sound effortless. The Level knob controls the amount of reverb that’s merged with your original signal. The Tone knob controls the overall tonality of the reverb without affecting your base tone. The Depth knob dictates the amount of time the reverb continues on before fading out.
The first thing that will strike you about the Mini Faux Spring Reverb is its diminutive size. This comes in handy because it conserves valuable pedalboard space. The pedal’s true bypass switching keeps your dry signal pristine and unaffected. Brian Wampler is well known for only using the best components available in all of his electric guitar effects pedals, and the Mini Faux Spring Reverb is a great example of this dedication to quality.
- Popular spring reverb in a pedalboard-friendly enclosure
- Level knob controls the amount of reverb that’s merged with your original signal
- Tone knob controls the overall tonality of the reverb without affecting your base tone
- Depth knob dictates the amount of time the reverb continues on before fading out
- True bypass switching won’t affect your tone when disengaged
- Simple-to-use 3-knob layout
- Up to 2.8 seconds of reverb time
- Built with high-grade components