If there’s a problem with your order, the first thing to do is contact MusiPlanet. We will take care of you, no matter what. The only policy we have is we’ll do whatever it takes to fix the problem and make you happy.
If you believe you’ve received a defective product, contact us directly by e-mail. If we determine the unit failed under warranty within 30 days of purchase, we will cover shipping costs to replace the unit for you. For items purchased marked as “used” that malfunction or fail and that haven’t been abused or misused, you may return these items within 10 days of purchase for a refund of the purchase price or an in-house credit minus the cost of shipping.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with any new product, for any reason, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price or an in-house credit, or you may exchange for another product within a fair amount of time from the shipping date (usually 30 days). If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund.
For items purchased that were marked as “used” that malfunction or fail, they may be returned within 10 days of purchase only if they malfunction or fail and haven’t been abused or misused. Used items may be returned for a refund of the purchase price or an in-house credit minus the cost of shipping. Customer will be responsible for paying all shipping charges (to and from MusiPlanet) on returned used items.
To make a return, please first contact us. Next, to ensure your exchange or credit is processed as quickly as possible and to help you avoid a return adjustment, please follow the below checklist:
- Items must be returned in the condition they were received, including all accessories, documentation, and packaging materials.
- If your package was originally shipped double-boxed, please return the unit(s) double-boxed.
- The product should be packed in the original product box with the UPC codes intact.
- When repacking the product box, avoid using duct tape or other adhesives that can leave a residue.
- Please use a shipping method that is trackable, such as SF Express.
- Remember that if your order was shipped for free under our free shipping promo, the cost of outbound shipping will be deducted from your return credit.
- We recommend that you insure your package when shipping back to us when purchasing your own shipping labels. Sometimes things get damaged en-route, and if that happens, we want you to be covered.